Friday, March 21, 2008

A very Warm Friday

It has been several days since I have written anything on my blog. It is very warm today 85 degrees. Have stayed inside for most of the day and have been making orange juice with the oranges Bob and Gwen brought us on Sunday. Gwen suggested that I put the juice in ice cube trays and freeze it and use in juices during the summer. What a great idea. The juice is so sweet and refreshing.

Went out and did some watering and pulled some weeds here and there in the backyard. So much to do out there. Need to find am easier way to take care of things. But it so nice to see all the blossoms and new green leaves budding on all the plants.

Have my big Easter Bunny sitting in my flower pot with pink and white flowers by the front door and my Bunny Trail sign in the flower pot by the front pillar, yellow and blue Hydrangeas flower pots along the walkway. Very Eastery!

I received a call today from my good friend Norma Carpenter as she moved to Denton, Texas in January and when she went to church she met some of the Missionaries that Tim was over when he was Zone Leader. They told her that they really like Tim and was surprised that she knew his grandmother.

Got the pictures made for Roberta and mailed them off to her today. She should get them either Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Daddy had fun trying to make copies but he was on a time limit as he had HP assignments to take care of and he thought he didn't do a real great job. But he did his best.

HAPPY EASTER AND LOVE TO ALL OUR FAMILIES



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! Good job. Keep them coming! Happy Easter to you and daddy too.

Love You!

Kristin said...

Good to see you posting again! I check every morning and every night to see if you've posted. Happy Easter to you too and I'll see you tomorrow!

Shaun Duffy said...

go grandma